- Views 3802
This is NOT about those who just don’t know better.
This is about those who angrily and viciously attack people who woke the f*** up (many of us awakening in a most violent and life-altering way).
This is about people who refuse to even consider that their blind adherence to the social order makes them robotic pawns of their government and its corporate agenda.
Despite being exposed to alternative views with overwhelming evidence supporting them, sheep will FANATICALLY DEFEND the views they have been taught to believe.
On the other side of the spectrum: This blog post is FOR people who woke the f*** up. People like me.
This is for people who, due to trauma or the desire to prevent trauma, did our research, asked the hard questions, and faced the truth even when it broke our hearts.
Hearts broken and dominant ideologies destroyed, we felt obliged to educate others.
What do we get for speaking up? Well, mostly we get a lot of hostility and ignorance from people who haven’t done the research or asked the hard questions.
- They don’t click on the link because they are scared of what they might learn.
- They will only read it if it tells them what they want to hear.
- Anything contrary to what they already believe, they block their eyes and their minds to it.
They are asleep. They are sheep.
This is what sheep say on the internet.
- “Mercury and aluminum injected into an infant is perfectly safe. Just ask the CDC.”
- “I’d rather take a prescription from my doctor than try some old wives tale from the Dr. Google.”
- “I was vaccinated and I’m fine.” (says chronically ill, disabled person with an autoimmune disorder)
- “I took an aircraft course ten years ago. Those are contrails, idiot.”
- “It’s a good thing the police shut down the whole city. I felt so safe when I saw all those tanks and guns.”
- “I can’t wait to get an RFID chip implant, so I don’t have to carry a wallet around anymore.”
- “I don’t need to read the study to know it’s a load of bullshit.”
- “There’s no nutritional difference between organic and non-organic.”
- “They wouldn’t sell it if it wasn’t safe.”
- “I’d rather have a kid with autism than dead from measles.”
- “The gluten-free diet is a fad. Only people with celiac disease should be gluten-free.”
- “GMO seeds are saving people in third world countries.”
- “I have cancer, so I *have* to get immunized every year.”
- “Just because it happened right after his shots, doesn’t mean the vaccine caused it.”
- “I don’t need to do any research because I trust the professionals.”
- “You can’t get a job without an education.”
- “That guy with that study about autism was proved to be a fraud.”
- “We are lucky we have fluoride in our water supply, so we don’t have to add it in ourselves.”
- “I don’t believe anything that comes from alternative media.”
- “There’s nothing I can do about it. I’m just one person.”
Thankfully, the world is not comprised totally of sheep. There is hope for the world after all. People who think critically, question “the authorities,” and do our own research…we exist. And we’re pissed.
“The truth will set you free but first it will piss you off.” -Gloria Steinem
I want to thank all the #revolutionaries and #changemakers who are committed to truth in the face of deeply entrenched societal indoctrination and cognitive dissonance.
We are individuals, yes, but we are changing the world one person at a time. When 99% of the people refuse to open their minds, 1% will thank us for our courage because their minds are now opened. This is how ideas grow.
Stay strong. Be an #activist4life.
Please share your favourite “Things Sheep Say” in the comments section below.